About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old self identifying hippie and amateur photographer. I've been married since Summer 2006, and we started trying to get pregnant the summer of 2007, I have 2 cats and a dog, and I work as a secretary in a prison. This blog is about my battle with infertility and life, love, faith and happiness in the face of infertility. All pictures in the collage and those that I post in my entries were taken by me, unless otherwise stated (or if they are of me of course). Come visit my photography page to see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Love-Chandlers-Photography/282550090053

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nothing New


So I haven’t posted in awhile. When I think about it I’m not surprised. My last post was about starting anti-depressants because, unfortunately, it was time. One of the reasons I hate anti-depressants is because even though I don’t feel as bad after I go on the meds I also notice that things don’t seem as funny, and my interests aren’t as interesting to me. I love that I’m not crying all day or snapping at my husband every other time he speaks, but I don’t feel as much like writing or taking pictures, and of course the worst side effect of anti-depressants: no sex drive.

So I guess all I have to say is that I did take my own advice and go on the anti-depressants and they are doing what they are supposed to do. I’m not angry like I was and that is terrific! Also I want a new puppy so much! My husband’s cousin who lives right next door got a new puppy who is so cute and he was telling us that there is one left and it’s free and so cute! They are a Pug/Shih Tzu mix. But I have three cats and a dog already, and we don’t really have room for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment