About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old self identifying hippie and amateur photographer. I've been married since Summer 2006, and we started trying to get pregnant the summer of 2007, I have 2 cats and a dog, and I work as a secretary in a prison. This blog is about my battle with infertility and life, love, faith and happiness in the face of infertility. All pictures in the collage and those that I post in my entries were taken by me, unless otherwise stated (or if they are of me of course). Come visit my photography page to see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Love-Chandlers-Photography/282550090053

Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas Memories


Christmas Memories

The songs, the garland, the decked out trees,
Bring back happy Christmas memories
Like the annual Christmas tree search
And playing an angel in the pageant at church

Singing carols from door to door
Until our noses are rosy and sore
Braving the cold for every exploit
Warm mugs of cocoa to end the night

Turkey dinner at grandma’s with uncles and aunts
The sight of so much good food makes tight our pants

The glittering lights, ornaments, tinsel and gifts
Step in the house and the spirit lifts
Home always filled with the scent of pine
But first and foremost in this memory of mine
Was the outpouring of love and joy making this season fine

So if I jump into Christmas too soon for your taste
And it seems I am making far too much haste
Remember my goal: to rediscover that feeling
The happy family, love, joy and peace so appealing

1 comment:

  1. If the Fallopian tubes are completely blocked, the egg is unable to travel down into the uterus, so it will remain in the blocked tube. A completely blocked tube will also prevent sperm from being able to travel up to meet the egg, which makes fertilization of the egg impossible.Use AGBARA HERBAL CLEANSER to solve this problem and unblocked your Tubes to get way for egg fertilization,,
    If only one fallopian tube gets blocked. Women can still get pregnant because an egg can still travel through the unaffected fallopian tube. However, if both tubes are completely blocked, fertility without treatment won't be possible. Here are a few ways how to get pregnant with blocked fallopian tubes. We advise Agbara Herbal Cleanser for completely unblocked your Fallopian Tubes…
    dreka14demons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete