About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old self identifying hippie and amateur photographer. I've been married since Summer 2006, and we started trying to get pregnant the summer of 2007, I have 2 cats and a dog, and I work as a secretary in a prison. This blog is about my battle with infertility and life, love, faith and happiness in the face of infertility. All pictures in the collage and those that I post in my entries were taken by me, unless otherwise stated (or if they are of me of course). Come visit my photography page to see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Love-Chandlers-Photography/282550090053

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dream, Hope, Pray


Click Here
To have a baby is my dream
I don’t need riches or cars that gleam
Boy or girl it doesn’t matter
I just want to hear the pitter-patter
Of excited feet on Christmas Day
And laughter of children hard at play
I want to dress him up as a bear so cute
Or take him to church in a tiny suit
I hope to dress her in something frilly
And chase her around making faces silly
I hope, I want, I dream, each day
And I know that Jesus hears me pray
Whether yes or no, or not just yet,
See More of My Photos
He always answers and knows what’s best

No comments:

Post a Comment