About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old self identifying hippie and amateur photographer. I've been married since Summer 2006, and we started trying to get pregnant the summer of 2007, I have 2 cats and a dog, and I work as a secretary in a prison. This blog is about my battle with infertility and life, love, faith and happiness in the face of infertility. All pictures in the collage and those that I post in my entries were taken by me, unless otherwise stated (or if they are of me of course). Come visit my photography page to see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Love-Chandlers-Photography/282550090053

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yearning for a Baby

See More of God's World

The urge to mother
To join in love
And create another
Comes from above

God gives us the desire
See More Beautiful Photos
And we would pass through fire
To see a baby smile and giggle
And a goodbye finger-wiggle

But what do you do
When you try and try
And your dreams don’t come true
And you just want to cry?

Put your faith in God, without ceasing pray
He is with you every step of the way
As He wipes your tears, He feels your pain
And He will show you flowers that follow the rain

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
See More of My Photography

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, I have children and they are all grown up and have lives and children of their own, I don't see them much any more, being a grandma and a great grandma; some live out of state. I would like to tell you a story that happened to me about 25 years ago. I was homeschooling my girls and one day I asked the Lord, "What will I do when they are grown and gone." the Lord replied, "You will always have children to love." You may think that it's not the same as having children of your own, but the truth is God gave us a heart that can love; and with His help we can. In my own family I have an aunt that adopted a son and she loves him as though she bore him herself. It's amazing what love can produce. Love never hurts.Let God's love lead you and you will not be disappointed He promises. Submit your will to His and watch Him work a miracle in your life. However He choses. to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for sharing!
      That is the point I was trying to make with my poem. "the flowers through the rain" is a reference to God helping us to see that there is good that will come after the pain, even if it is not the exact outcome you hoped for, that by having faith in God and praying without ceasing God will bring some flowers to your life, even without it being the thing you garden you expected.

      Delete