About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old self identifying hippie and amateur photographer. I've been married since Summer 2006, and we started trying to get pregnant the summer of 2007, I have 2 cats and a dog, and I work as a secretary in a prison. This blog is about my battle with infertility and life, love, faith and happiness in the face of infertility. All pictures in the collage and those that I post in my entries were taken by me, unless otherwise stated (or if they are of me of course). Come visit my photography page to see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Love-Chandlers-Photography/282550090053

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Love


SEE MORE PHOTOS
 Perfect love is wonderful and healing
But is not based on only a feeling
Real love is a choice made every day
Not just when you feel that way
The flutter in your heart and electric sparks
When your love’s smile lights up the dark
Though enticing and greatly desired
Are side effects, but not required
SEE MORE WILDLIFE PICS

What if Jesus didn’t feel so in love
And decided to pass on His mission from above
Skipped the pain, the tears and the broken heart
Since we were unworthy of Him from the start?
Imagine how terrible would be our loss
If our Savior decided to put off the cross
So do as Jesus has always done
Love your neighbors and everyone
And love your spouse as Jesus loves you
And sit back and see what love can do
SEE MORE SCENIC PHOTOS

No comments:

Post a Comment