About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old self identifying hippie and amateur photographer. I've been married since Summer 2006, and we started trying to get pregnant the summer of 2007, I have 2 cats and a dog, and I work as a secretary in a prison. This blog is about my battle with infertility and life, love, faith and happiness in the face of infertility. All pictures in the collage and those that I post in my entries were taken by me, unless otherwise stated (or if they are of me of course). Come visit my photography page to see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Love-Chandlers-Photography/282550090053

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Photo a Day - Days 3 and 4

Day 3 - Mail
So yesterday was mail. I couldn't figure out how to get a picture that went with the category but was also creative and not just a picture of an envelope, so I decided to put a stamp on a rubber ducky and take a picture of that. Then I decided to put the duck in a mailbox and take a picture of it, but by the time I realized that would be better it was too dark outside to do the photo. Instead of doing a lesser picture and getting it in on the day it was needed I decided to put it off until today. So today I have day 3 picture of mail, as a rubber ducky with a stamp in a mailbox. I love rubber duckies. They are so cute. This one I saw at Walmart the other day and I looked at it and put it back. My husband told me I should get it if I like it, and I said I liked it but I didn't need it and continued on shopping. My husband decided to go back and get it, and put it in the cart. I love him <3. I decided though to give it to my niece for Easter, since I get to see her this weekend for and I bought her this adorable unicorn Easter basket.


Day 4 - Someone who makes you smile
Day 4 is Someone who makes you happy. I was going to use one of my old photos of my husband and my dog, but my husband decided to hijack my hammock tonight and I thought it would be a great photo op to get my darling husband faking sleep for the camera in my hammock. Now since I have completed today's and yesterday's photo challenge my plan is to go outside, kick him out of my comfy spot and settle in for an hour of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment