About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old self identifying hippie and amateur photographer. I've been married since Summer 2006, and we started trying to get pregnant the summer of 2007, I have 2 cats and a dog, and I work as a secretary in a prison. This blog is about my battle with infertility and life, love, faith and happiness in the face of infertility. All pictures in the collage and those that I post in my entries were taken by me, unless otherwise stated (or if they are of me of course). Come visit my photography page to see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Love-Chandlers-Photography/282550090053

Friday, April 6, 2012

April Photo a Day - 5 Tiny

Day 5 - Tiny
So yesterday I drove three hours to go to my mom's so I can see my niece this weekend, which meant I was too tired to do yesterday's photo. I'm glad I waited because while I was taking a walk with my mom and my 3 year old niece I found these tiny little flowers on a tree. I tried to get my niece to hold a tiny flower in her tiny hand, but she didn't want to sit still long enough for me to get a good one. So in the picture I'm holding the flower in my fingers. You can see how small the flower is compared to my nails. I love taking pictures of flowers. Even the tiny ones are beautiful, and it shows how much care God put into every tiny detail of our world. How is it that we can feel like God doesn't even care or notice us with all this proof looking us in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment